The Masculine One
36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42
The Masculine One is available in two variants (click here to view the Heavyweight variant) and is an early 20th century classic, sartorial favourite and is undoubtedly the greatest dress shirt collar known. The collar is distinguished by it’s cut from a single piece of cloth which allows the collar to stand on its own. When closing the top button, the shirt looks like a regular shirt that goes with any suit or tie, it does work well with a tie but it is certainly not regular. Made from 100% fine Indian cotton, and treated with liquid ammonia, this shirt is non-ironing and durable.
With the introduction of Barbaard shirts, a bold Gentleman’s tradition has made its debut. Our shirts are hand crafted to match your style and charisma and come with a matching pair of combed-cotton socks of your choice. Our grandfathers have taught us that socks are supposed to match our trousers. However, the Gentlemen with Attitude love their Victorian and Art Deco patterned socks and are now setting a new course by matching their socks to the shirt’s Barbaard Button. It’s that one unique button which is thoughtfully located on your breast, lacquered by gold and matching the colour and pattern of your socks.
Button your shirt all the way up for formal occasions or choose to loosen up to the Barbaard button whenever you like to express your inner Gentleman with Attitude.
More about “The Masculine One, Fine Cotton”:
– Slim Italian fit, one piece spread collar and two button cuffs (round cut).
– Snow white colour with brown accents.
– Non-ironing shirt with a delicate shine and an iconic 1920’s Hollywood style collar.
– Fine Indian fabric from Bang & Scott.
– 100% Cotton, BirdEye 120s 2-ply, non-ironing up to 100 times washing
– Customisable with your personal Barbaard button matching your socks
– Available in 8 different sizes, from size 36 to 43 (Italian sizing).
– Tailored in a manner to fit both short and long arm lengths.
– Made with passion in Ho Chi Minh City.
Click here for our sizing guide. Is your size not available? Then please contact us.