The Midnight's Banker
36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43
This blue navy Barbaard dress shirt is extraordinary because of it’s delicate pin-dot textured fabric and is both classy and sexy. With its one piece collar, it’s inspired on the early 20th century sartorial favourite and is undoubtedly the greatest dress shirt collar known. The collar is distinguished by it’s cut from a single piece of cloth which allows the collar to stand on its own. When closing the top button, the shirt looks like a regular shirt that goes with any suit or tie, it does work well with a tie but it is certainly not regular
With the introduction of Barbaard shirts, a bold Gentleman’s tradition has made its debut. Our shirts are hand crafted to match your style and charisma and come with a matching pair of combed-cotton socks of your choice. Our grandfathers have taught us that socks are supposed to match our trousers. However, the Gentlemen with Attitude love their Victorian and Art Deco patterned socks and are now setting a new course by matching their socks to the shirt’s Barbaard Button. It’s that one unique button which is thoughtfully located on your breast, lacquered by gold and matching the colour and pattern of your socks.
Button your shirt all the way up for formal occasions or choose to loosen up to the Barbaard button whenever you like to express your inner Gentleman with Attitude.
More about “The Midnight’s Banker”:
– Slim Italian fit, one piece spread collar and two button cuffs (round cut).
– Blue Navy & White.
– Beautifully duo-colour textured non-ironing shirt with an iconic 1920’s masculine looking collar.
– Fine Indian fabric from Bang & Scott.
– 100% Cotton, Pin-dot, 120s 2-ply, non-ironing up to 100 washes.
– Customisable with your personal Barbaard button matching your socks.
– Available in 8 different sizes, from size 36 to 43 (Italian sizing).
– Tailored in a manner to fit both short and long arm lengths.
– Made with passion in Ho Chi Minh City.
Click here for our sizing guide. Is your size not available? Then please contact us.